About Me

My photo
Himalayas
I study, and try to practice, Vajrayana Buddhism. My main areas of interest are Chod, Kagyu and Nyingma traditions as well as Buddhisms interactions with the West, pop-culture and engaged Buddhism.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Arrived in Nepal yesterday. I'm staying right next to the famous Boudhanath stupa. Woke up this morning at 5.30 from a nightmare where I was being cut to pieces with razor. I've also found out I have to take a Tibetan verbal test which decides if I get to start the course or not. I'm not exactly feeling confident about it so fuck knows what I'll do if I fail. Still there is purfication and I get to do prostrations by the stupa.

1 comment:

Phil said...

I too was having many nightmares, then having woke up I checked the Tibetan calender and saw it's Dharmapala day.

May all obstacles be removed. Om Ah Hung