About Me

My photo
Himalayas
I study, and try to practice, Vajrayana Buddhism. My main areas of interest are Chod, Kagyu and Nyingma traditions as well as Buddhisms interactions with the West, pop-culture and engaged Buddhism.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

I went to Pharping with Hank yesterday. We visited the Vajrayogini temple, the two Guru Rinpoche caves and the self-arisen image of Tara.

Of all of them, the second Guru Rinpoche cave made the most impact on me, so I went back today and practiced there, it was intense and I plan to go back soon.

We also visited the Kali temple and saw a goat being sacrificed. It was horrible seeing it being scared beforehand and also the event itself. May all negative actions done in the name of religion cease immediately and may whatever negative karma was generated there ripen in me.

No comments: