About Me

My photo
Himalayas
I study, and try to practice, Vajrayana Buddhism. My main areas of interest are Chod, Kagyu and Nyingma traditions as well as Buddhisms interactions with the West, pop-culture and engaged Buddhism.

Friday, February 12, 2010

I've arrived at Samye Ling Monastery after a hassle-free journey. There are tons of end of year Mahakala prayers over the next couple of days ahead of Losar, before we begin the annual 16 day Nyung Nay practice.

It's been three years since I did a 'full' Nyung Nay. I am really happy to be doing it again as I have had a lot of benefit from it previously.

This also means that this will be my last blog entry for a while, so I will wish both my readers a happy and healthy Year of the Male Iron Tiger, and hope that your practice and realisation grows.

No comments: