About Me

My photo
Himalayas
I study, and try to practice, Vajrayana Buddhism. My main areas of interest are Chod, Kagyu and Nyingma traditions as well as Buddhisms interactions with the West, pop-culture and engaged Buddhism.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Namo Guru!

Precious Root Guru, Glorious Dusum Sangye, in all my lives may I meet you face to face and practice the Dharma without even an instants thought for this life.

May utter digust with samsara be my default attitude and may the suffering of my enemies fuel this.

This body is an animated corpse ready for compost, bless me that I may see it so and renounce even mere consideration of this life.

This speech is the amplification of ego, bless me that I may see it as such and silence it at the root.

This mind is the Dharmakaya itself, bless me that I may directly perceive it as such without elaboration.

No comments: