About Me

My photo
Himalayas
I study, and try to practice, Vajrayana Buddhism. My main areas of interest are Chod, Kagyu and Nyingma traditions as well as Buddhisms interactions with the West, pop-culture and engaged Buddhism.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Again I'm blogging about school. :/

Being back from retreat and back in Boudha is actually ok. I'm trying to work out a way of having a year to practice and study Tibetan before going straight into a Phd.

I've decided to carry on with Tibetan family homestay for the entire year rather than move in with Beavis and Butthead, this is due to linguistic, financial and other reasons.

The Thangka I've ordered is now at the ready to paint stage. In other words all the outlines are on the canvas and it looks amazing.

It also seem there will be an influx of visitors from back home which could be fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IF YOU DONT MOVE IN WITH THEM I WILL HACK YOUR COMPUTER. DON'T TRY AND FIND ME; I AM BEHIND SEVEN PROXIES.