About Me

My photo
Himalayas
I study, and try to practice, Vajrayana Buddhism. My main areas of interest are Chod, Kagyu and Nyingma traditions as well as Buddhisms interactions with the West, pop-culture and engaged Buddhism.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Namo Guru,

Precious Root-Guru, embodiment of the Three Jewels and Three Roots.
Bless me that depression and sadness may arise in my mindstream.
Bless me that these may become irreversible renuniciation.
Bless me that renunciation may become impartial love and compassion.
Bless me that compassion may become the peerless Bodhicitta mind.
Bless me that Bodhicitta may be the path that instantly liberates.
Bless me that Bodhicitta may be the view that transcends duality.
Bless me that Bodhicitta may be the recognition of myself.

Sarwa Mangalam!

No comments: