About Me

My photo
Himalayas
I study, and try to practice, Vajrayana Buddhism. My main areas of interest are Chod, Kagyu and Nyingma traditions as well as Buddhisms interactions with the West, pop-culture and engaged Buddhism.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Last night I dreamt that I was in a temple, which looked familiar. Lama was there as were some other people, we were doing a puja, possibly Cho' or a protector practice. I don't really know, but there was definitely something connecting it all to Machig.

Anyway there was an offering section to the puja where suddenly Lama flew up into a dance whilst holding a bell and vajra, he subdued some sort of entity which had turned up.

I also felt the saviouress Tara being present in her yellow form. This form I think is associated with wealth.

I woke up feeling happy as I felt the entire dream was a favourable omen.

No comments: