About Me

My photo
Himalayas
I study, and try to practice, Vajrayana Buddhism. My main areas of interest are Chod, Kagyu and Nyingma traditions as well as Buddhisms interactions with the West, pop-culture and engaged Buddhism.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009


For no particular reason I've not slept. When it got to 4am I decided to do some extra Dorje Sempa practice. It's been a while since I meditated at that time of the morning and it felt amazing, so fresh and energising.

Lots of nothing happening recently, almost feel like I'm 'warming up' for Samye Ling next week. I'm so stoked to be going, it's been too long since the last time.

This is really one of those pointless blogs where I'm just writing to get back into the swing of blog writing. I'm very happy though. Very. And I hope you are too.

No comments: