About Me

My photo
Himalayas
I study, and try to practice, Vajrayana Buddhism. My main areas of interest are Chod, Kagyu and Nyingma traditions as well as Buddhisms interactions with the West, pop-culture and engaged Buddhism.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Another chapter finished

All my exams are now over and I'm faced with a summer of dissertation writing, which I'm relishing. I have a load of Padmasambhava related books I've only been able to dip into for essays which I will be engrossing myself in as of tomorrow morning.

I'm also doing a couple of days retreat in the near future, as well as loads of picnics, walks and gardening.

I went to see The Cup today at the Barbican. It was really good, although all the scenes filmed on the road from Bir made me want to be back there pretty badly. They also screened a short documentary about the making of the film which was awesome.

No comments: