About Me

My photo
Himalayas
I study, and try to practice, Vajrayana Buddhism. My main areas of interest are Chod, Kagyu and Nyingma traditions as well as Buddhisms interactions with the West, pop-culture and engaged Buddhism.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

So it seems I've passed everything, at least provisionally. Scores were a pass in Classical Tibetan, a merit in History and Doctrine of Indian Buddhism and distinctions in Buddhist Ritual and on the Independent Research project. These are all provisional so I could still fail, but am sort of content at the moment. It means I can just concentrate on the dissertation which at the moment is feeling like a bit of a chore.

In other news, I'm starting to think about alternative ways of doing retreat, well not so much ways as places.

No comments: